Gorgeous and beautiful flowers can set the tone for your entire wedding and make it memorable. Your wedding is the biggest and most exciting event of your life and flower play an important role to make it unforgettable for you. When you start planning the biggest day of your life, you want to everything is absolutely perfect. From wedding dress to location, food to flowers and many more things, you just want to make this day fabulous.
When it comes to choosing flowers and bouquet for wedding, most of the people make various mistakes. These mistakes can ruin your wedding. Choosing the right florist and flower can be difficult for you, but mistakes are easily made by you. Before buying flowers for your wedding consider some wedding flower mistakes to save you time and money.
- Lack of communication: Communicate with your florist and tell him exactly what you like and which type of flowers you want in your wedding. A good and regular communication throughout the process and more information you can provide the better. You can take some picture sample of your favorite bouquets and tell your florist to deliver the same.
- Choosing your florist last minute: It is true that you are busy with your wedding arrangements, but book your florist is also a part of your wedding arrangements. Don’t forget about it. Most of the people make this mistake and at the last time and ending up with the arrangements that they don’t like.
- Not putting trust in your florist: Florist is a person who understands your likes, dislikes, vision and expectations. If you talk to him and show trust on him, he will definitely make your wedding beautiful and unforgettable by delivering some gorgeous flowers. Every florist wants to make your wedding absolutely breathtaking. So, just relax and trust your vendor. Don’t forget why you hire him.
- Using only one color: Most of the girls try to match the flowers with their wedding dress. But it will make you very disappointing. There is no doubt that many brides also try to match the flowers with bridesmaid dresses. You may know or not, but it will not make great pictures. A good color scheme makes wonderful pictures.
- Forgetting about the budget: Budget is the main thing that you need taken into consideration before making all of your wedding arrangements. Flowers are the most important part of wedding for every bride. But many of them forget to add them in their planning from the beginning.
- Choosing the wrong size or oversized bouquet: Many girls think ‘the bigger the better’. But they don’t know pick an oversized bouquet will cover up and clash with their wedding dress. May be, no one wants to carry something huge and heavy on her special day. So, when you are thinking about to buy a bouquet, think about the size and comfort.
- Taking on too much DIY: Making your own marriage arrangements, including flower arrangements can be a good way to save a few bucks in your marriage budget. But it can create various problems for you. One of the biggest problems is last minute stress. If you take the charges on your own, you cannot get the proper rest and the stress will show on your face clearly on your wedding day.
So, there you have it. These are just seven common wedding flower mistakes that you need to avoid and make your wedding run without a hitch. A wedding is such a special celebration. If you want to buy flowers for your wedding or any other occasion, you can buy it from Vanda Florist. We serve flowers for every occasion in Calgary and surrounding areas.