It’s such a wonderful feeling when someone receives unexpected flower bouquet from the loved one. To keep the memories alive, it is the keen responsibility of the receiver to maintain the freshness of bouquet for a long time. In order to maintain the freshness of the bouquet, one must look for the correct and clean base that suits the blooms. Only by doing a little care, one can maintain the beauty of the flowers for many days.
You can follow these tips to keep your bouquets alive for a long time:
- Dip In Water: When you receive a bunch of flowers, it is very necessary to keep them into the warm water. It’s the fact that flowers receive maximum amount of nutrients from the water to live. One can make use of vase full with water and place flowers stem into it. This will keep your flower bouquets preserved all the times.
- Cut Diagonally: One must cut the flowers stems in the diagonal shape as it will keep the flowers alive. It is also important to remove the unwanted leaves as these only reduce the freshness of the flowers.
- Use Flower Food: The flower food like bleach and sugar are helpful in maintaining the freshness of the flowers. These food items are also helpful in preventing the bacteria and eliminating the growth of unwanted blossoms.
- Regular Vase Cleanup: Most of the homeowners put the flowers into the vase that is uncleaned and contain some kind of stains which is not good. For your bouquets to look stunning, it is very important to keep the base clean on regular basis. It should be rinsed and properly dried to avoid the contamination and presence of stain spots.
- Place Properly: It is necessary to place the bouquet at some height in its container and away from the excess sunlight. It is also necessary to cut the stems with the passing time for its wellness and always place them in warm water.
While selecting flowers, must look for the fresh flowers. In order to buy perfect flower arrangement, you can contact with our Calgary florists at Vanda Florist.